1. Our students, personnel, and parents deserve a safe, inviting, non-threatening learning environment where they are treated with dignity and respect within an environment that promotes student learning.
2. Teachers, administrators, parents, the community, and students share the responsibility for academic success.
3. Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
4. The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our schools are going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
5. Student achievement should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school